Business & Commercial Litigation
- Helped entrepreneur to recover approximately $40 million in commissions wrongly withheld by multinational corporation. Sensormatic Electronics Corp. v. First National Bank of Pa., 148 Fed. Appx.99 (3d Cir. 2005).
- Represented national truck manufacturer in two-week trial of claims brought by failed manufacturer of proposed components.
- Represented manufacturer of soft magnetic parts in litigation over termination of outsourced manufacturing relationship.
- Represented former employers and former employees in litigation relating to non-competition agreements, protection of claimed trade secrets and duties of loyalty.
- Won transfer of claims against out-of-state property developer to court in home state.
- Represented operator of summer sports camps in trial of breach of contract and misrepresentation claims brought by former promoter.
Do you have questions or would you like to make an appointment?
Call Gaul Legal at +1 412 261 5100 or use our contact form.